Address: Weitang Town, Xiangcheng District, Suzhou Phoenix Industrial Park
Three biological ultra-clean glove box safety cabinet
- Meets the requirements of the Class 3 biological safety cabinet in the YY0569 standard and the US NSF/ANSI49 standard.
- 0% gas circulation for samples of volatile toxic and radioactive materials.
- Features full closure, full negative pressure, and full discharge. 100% of the air is filtered and discharged into the exhaust system of the laboratory system.
- An ergonomic 10°tilt angle design for better operation.
- The interior of the workspace is made of high-quality stainless steel plates that are easy to clean, disinfect, and sterilize.
- Fully-enclosed reinforced safety glass front window with strict physical means for isolation of gloves for cabinet operation.
- Pass-through window on the right side of the cabinet with ultraviolet germicidal lamps to make the product sterilize in the transfer window .
Air quality ULPA ultra-efficient filter for 99.999% of >0.12 micron particles Cut-off efficiency, double-filtered efflux, guaranteed product sample,
Laboratory staff and laboratory environment safety protection.
- Internal and external isolation valves for internal sterilization.
- An antibacterial coating on the exterior of the cabinet inhibits the growth of bacteria on the surface.
|Cleanliness Level||HEPA: ISO 5 (100 Class 100)/ULPA: ISO 4 (10 Class 10) )|
|Filter Level/Filter Efficiency||HEPA:≥99.995%,@0.3μm/ULPA:≥99.999%,@0.12μ m|
|Average Air Speed||0.35m/s|
|Vibrate Half Peak||≤3μm|
|Maximum Power Consumption||0.6KW|
|Internal Stress||125 Pa|
|Power Supply||AC, Single 220V/50Hz|
|Glove Port Quantity||2 Only|
|Workspace Size||1200×600×600 mm|
|Specifications and Quantity of Fluorescent/UV Lamps||30Wx1/30Wx130×2|
Corresponding parameter set not found, please add it in property template of background
(100% efflux) biological safety cabinet